KCI provides engineering solutions for every phase of the project
- Feasibility studies – a detailed analysis that considers all the critical aspects of a proposed project in order to determine the likelihood of it succeeding.
- Concept design – is the phase of development where engineers and designers work to understand any design issues and find a solution. Various concepts are evaluated with the aim of finding the best solution for the project.
- Basic Design – is the phase which forms the basis for later successful completion of the detailed engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning work.
- Detailed design – is the phase where the design is refined and plans, specifications and estimates are created.
As part of the engineering solutions described here above, KCI is specialized in the following engineering fields:
- Structural engineering
- Process engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Piping engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Instrumentation and Control engineering
- Engineering in relation to subsea pipelines and subsea structures.
We can also provide the following supporting services to the projects we execute:
- Project Management and Project control services
- Fabrication engineering
- Installation engineering
- Operational and Field Support during offshore execution
- Procurement support
Examples of KCI solutions
- Concept, basic and detailed design of WTG foundations
- KCI patented “Double slip joint connection” in WTG foundation
- Concept, basic and detailed design of offshore substations: topside & jacket
- Design & engineering of centralized offshore and off-grid hydrogen production unit
- Own design pile gripper for easy handling of monopiles during offshore installation
- Design & engineering of observation wheels and spiral observation towers